Geographical Information about KV Faizabad Cantt
|S.No.||Name of KV||Latitude||Longitude||Time Zone|
|1||KV Faizabad Cantt||
|UTC + 5.5|
We strive tremendously - To work efficiently, listen attentively, think constructively, handle tactfully, argue logically, contribute generously, behave nicely, act fearlessly, talk briefly, communicate effectively and precisely, serve willingly, be honest and be truthful, clean in thought, words and deeds, be polite to all, be Punctual and diligent, and work without fuss and grumbling.
The Vidyalaya is affiliated to CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, NEW DELHI and syllabus is provided under the patronage of NATIONAL COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING. OUR AIMS AND OBJECTIVES The Kendriya Vidyalayas are run by Kendriya Vidyalayas Sangathan, (an autonomous body) under the Ministry of Education, (H.R.D.) Govt. of India, New Delhi on the recommendations of the second Pay Commission. They primarily cater to the educational needs of the children of Central Government Employees, including Defence Personnel and Floating population liable to frequent transfers throughout the country. Needless to say, therefore they have common syllabus throyghout India and are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education New Delhi.
REMEMBER : FOR SUCCESS IN LIFE, WE HAVE * Make proper planning & time management. * Always be optimistic. * Discuss your wish with your parents & friends. * Respect the elders and love all the Youngers. * Always help a needy person. * Be smart, polite, friendly, helpful & cheerful. * Never loose your patience. * Key to success is made up of Determination, Self Confidence & Strong Character. Survey made by :- B. Dayal, Principal, K. V. Faizabad Cantt., Faizabad.
Aims of the Vidyalaya
- Apart from learning academic skills and excellence, the aim of the Vidyalaya is to develop bilingual competence amongst its student.
- To provide ample of opportunities to the students for their overall development by participating in games and sports, adventure activities, co-curricular activities, scout and guide activities, exhibitions and different competitions at different level.
- Promotion of Scout& Guide Movement.
- Promotion of Computer literacy among teachers and students.
- Celebration of Important Days & Jayanties.
- To develop perfect global citizens with positive frame of mind and willing to face the challenges of upcoming world.
Vision and Mission
The Kendriya Vidyalayas have a four - fold mission:
1. To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government including Defense and Para-military personnel by providing a common programme of education.
2. To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education.
3. To initiate and promote experimentation and innovations in education in collaboration with other bodies like the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) etc.
4. To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of "Indian-ness" among children.